There are few things more soothing than soaking in a tub of hot water. After a long and busy day, there’s no better way to de-stress than relaxing in a freshly-run bath. From hotel-inspired freestanding baths to practical inset bathtubs, the right tub has the power to transform a functional bathing space into a luxurious soaking spot.
Buy baths designed with your comfort in mind
Our years of experience in bathroom design means that we know how important it is to create a welcoming environment where you can truly unwind. That’s why you’ll find affordable bathtubs made from only the finest materials and finishes in our collection. From sleek and modern stone baths to more traditional back-to-wall and corner styles, we have bathtubs for sale that suit every space and budget.
Make a splash with our wide range of bathtubs online
Available in sizes ranging from 1300-1700mm, our unique and affordable baths are designed to help you get the most out of your bathroom — whatever the specifications. Choose from four key styles and transform the space into your personal spa resort:
- Freestanding baths — Freestanding baths make a real design statement in any bathroom and can help elevate the overall look and feel of the space.
- Inset baths — A great low-maintenance option, these affordable baths are often installed with shower integration to fit both a shower and bath in one room.
- Back-to-wall baths — If you like the aesthetic of a freestanding bath but don’t have the space, a back-to-wall model is a perfect solution.
- Corner baths — In addition to their unique look, the compact design of a corner bath offers practical benefits while adding a touch of luxury to any bathroom.
For high-quality bathtubs in Australia, shop at Bathroom Sales Direct
Whether you are looking for a space-saving option for a compact bathroom or wish to create a luxurious spa-like experience in the sanctity of your home, choose from our huge selection of bathtubs online. If you’re new to Bathroom Sales Direct, why not set up an account and begin building the bathroom of your dreams today? If you have any questions, please check out our FAQs or get in touch with our friendly team.
What shape of bath is most comfortable?
There is no definitive answer to this question as everyone has different preferences. However, many people find that oval or rectangular baths are the most comfortable. These shapes provide plenty of space to relax and stretch out, and they also tend to be more supportive than square or circular baths. If you’re unsure which shape would be best for you, it’s worth trying out a few different options before making a decision.
What is the most durable type of bathtub?
The most durable type of bathtub is made from a material that can withstand constant exposure to water and humidity. At Bathroom Sales Direct, we stock bathtubs in a range of high-quality materials, including acrylic, stone, marble, and more. This means they’re not only resistant to water damage but are also easy to clean and maintain.
What is the best kind of bathtub to get?
Since each bathroom is unique, there are a few things you’ll need to consider to make sure you choose the best kind of bathtub. For example, freestanding baths offer a blissful spa-like experience, but as more sides are exposed, they tend to require extra cleaning. Inset baths are far easier to maintain, but you may have to sacrifice certain design options.
To determine the ideal tub size, shape, height and depth for your bathroom, consider:
- Placement — How many walls surround your bathtub? Where is the plumbing located? This dictates the range of designs and styles you can choose from.
- Features — Some bathtubs have built-in jets for a relaxing massage, while others have heaters to keep the water warm.
- Weight — Is your dream bath made from heavy materials such as marble or stone? Ensure the floor has enough structural support to handle the weight.
- Design — If you have a modern bathroom, you’ll want to find a tub with clean lines and a simple design. A more traditional bathroom may suit a pedestal bath.
- The functionality — Are you looking for a deep tub that’s fit for soaking, or would you instead choose a practical bath that’s a little easier to step into?