Meir Sigma 21 Dual Flush Plate By Geberit - Shadow
Hassle Free Returns
No questions asked, 30 days return policy* Please view our Return Policy
Fast and Reliable Shipping
Australia Wide Delivery - Most Orders Shipped within 3 Business Days*
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
We are a 100% Australian-owned and operated business, supporting local communities.
New to our range, the bespoke finish embodies individuality ensuring Shadow is as unique as you.
The finish has been crafted with depth that perfectly pairs with stone, timber, natural elements, and concrete. Combining a striking blend of charcoal grey and rustic blue, Shadow produces a sophisticated look unlike anything else.
Shadow adds an intensity while remaining familiar, making it incredibly versatile, while being available in a range of premium tapware, sinks, basins, and accessories, to provide a cohesive feel.
The ultimate touch to creating a designer bathroom.
Meir’s Sigma 21 Dual Flush Plates by Geberit make it possible to personalise your bathroom and colour scheme down to the very last detail.
Incorporating Swiss engineering and luxury, and accented with Meir’s designer finishes, these stylish dual flush plates represent intelligent and sophisticated design combined with superior functionality. Featuring minimalist visual metaphors for an intuitive experience.
They are suitable for Sigma concealed in-wall cisterns.
Complete your luxury bathroom with our designer shadow tapware range.
This product is finished using a hand-made electroplating technique and in some instances, the colour and finish may vary from piece to piece. We believe these characteristics add to the unique and premium nature of the product.
SUMMARY & SPECIFICATIONS
- Available in four finishes, Tiger Bronze, Champagne, PVD Brushed Nickel, PVD Shadow
- Water-saving dual flush actuation
- Surface-even button finish
- Remote flush actuations to be placed anywhere, affording you maximum flexibility
- Mechanical actuator
- Size: 164mm (H) x 264mm (W) x 12mm (D)
- Manufactured in Switzerland and assembled in Australia
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used
We are Meir. A multiple-award winning, Australian, family-owned company that strives for perfection in manufacturing and service.
Our philosophy is based on our primary brand value of “We are family” and our reason for existence is to help people love their home.
We create each piece from concept to production at the highest standards using DZR brass and selecting only the greatest quality European parts and components from Switzerland, Hungary, and Spain, which allows us to provide an outstanding lifetime warranty.