New to our range, the bespoke finish embodies individuality ensuring Shadow is as unique as you.
The finish has been crafted with depth that perfectly pairs with stone, timber, natural elements, and concrete. Combining a striking blend of charcoal grey and rustic blue, Shadow produces a sophisticated look unlike anything else.
Shadow adds an intensity while remaining familiar, making it incredibly versatile, while being available in a range of premium tapware, sinks, basins, and accessories, to provide a cohesive feel.
Designed to ensure your basin looks just as stylish underneath as it does with Meir taps above, this elegant round design bottle trap features our trademark shadow finish for great looks and robust durability.
The horizontal pipe can be cut down and reduced in length to suit.
The connecting thread is 32mm metric, and 41mm actual.
This shadow bottle trap is designed to suit the 32mm basin pop-up waste here: https://www.bathroomsalesdirect.com.au/product/basin-pop-up-waste-32mm-overflow-slotted-shadow
SUMMARY & SPECIFICATIONS
- PVD shadow finish
- 32mm thread metric size. 41mm “actual” basin thread size (matching a 32mm pop-up waste – MP04-A or MP04-B)
- Comes with standard fittings for easy installation
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used
– Lifetime cartridge, product, finish or parts replacement
– 12 months labour and ceramic disc spindles