Meir Round Cross Jumper Valve Wall Top Assemblies Brushed Nickel
Classic and timeless. Designed to be used in kitchen, bathroom or laundry. Part of Meir’s exclusive hotel range of products, now available for everyone. The complete brushed nickel spindle provides seamless integration with the H and C temperature lettering on the handles. You and your home deserve the best, and Meir delivers.
Hassle Free Returns
No questions asked, 30 days return policy* Please view our Return Policy
Fast and Reliable Shipping
Australia Wide Delivery - Most Orders Shipped within 3 Business Days*
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
We are a 100% Australian-owned and operated business, supporting local communities.
Get additional 12% discount using coupon: STOCK12
These cross-handle taps are classic and timeless.
Designed to be used in kitchen, bathroom or laundry.
The uniqueness of Brushed Nickel can reveal a beautiful and subtle gold undertone, which provides a natural warmth in the finish that is unique to Meir. Engineered in a PVD coating provides an extreme level of resistance to wear, equally a commercial-grade quality.
The Brushed Nickel colour can adapt to its surroundings in an astonishing way, presenting differently in natural, warm or cool light settings.
- PVD brushed nickel finish
- Solid brass construction
- Jumper Valve connection
- Long Spindle
NOTE: Does not include concealed/inwall fittings.
- Lifetime cartridge, product, finish or parts replacement
- 12 months labour and ceramic disc spindles
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used