Meir Geberit Champagne Button Sigma 21
Incorporating Swiss engineering and luxury, and accented with Meir’s designer finishes, these stylish dual flush plates represent intelligent and sophisticated design combined with superior functionality. Featuring minimalist visual metaphors for an intuitive experience, our dual flush plates are available in three designer finishes - Tiger Bronze, Brushed Nickel and Champagne. They are suitable for Sigma concealed in-wall cisterns; 2x6 and 2x4 installations.Complete your luxury bathroom with our designer champagne tapware range. This product is finished using a hand-made electroplating technique and in some instances, the colour and finish may vary from piece to piece. We believe these characteristics add to the unique and premium nature of the product.
Hassle Free Returns
No questions asked, 30 days return policy* Please view our Return Policy
Fast and Reliable Shipping
Australia Wide Delivery - Most Orders Shipped within 3 Business Days*
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
We are a 100% Australian-owned and operated business, supporting local communities.
- Available in three finishes, Tiger Bronze, Champagne and PVD Brushed Nickel
- Water-saving dual flush actuation
- Surface-even button finish
- Remote flush actuations to be placed anywhere, affording you maximum flexibility
- Mechanical actuator
- Size: 164mm (H) x 264mm (W) x 12mm (D)
- Manufactured in Switzerland and assembled in Australia
Every effort has been made to represent, as accurately as possible, the finish / colour of this product on our website.
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
Warranty / Returns
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- 12 months parts and labour
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used
We are Meir. A multiple-award winning, Australian, family-owned company that strives for perfection in manufacturing and service.
Our philosophy is based on our primary brand value of “We are family” and our reason for existence is to help people love their home.
We create each piece from concept to production at the highest standards using DZR brass and selecting only the greatest quality European parts and components from Switzerland, Hungary, and Spain, which allows us to provide an outstanding lifetime warranty.