- Automatic Flushing: infrared sensing is automatically turned on and off.
- Overtime Protection: when the washing time is over 60s, the water source will be automatically closed to avoid wasting caused by continuous misleading by eyewinkers.
- Low Power Reminder: when the battery power is insufficient to provide normal operation of the machine, it till automatically prompt to replace new batteries.
- Manual Water Discharge: turn on or turn off by touch the top of faucet, the infrared sensing temporarily disabled when the faucet is turned on, and recovers when turned off.
- Temperature Display: LED temperature display on the top. Temperature will display when turn on the faucet.
- Sensing Distance Adjustment: use a special remote controller to adjust the inductive distance according to the environment. (optional)
- Convenient: the opening and closing of the water source are automatically completed by the machine without manual operation.
- Cleanness: free hands from touching switches or components to ensure your physical and mental health.
- Water Saving: water flows automatically when your hands are in the inductive area; water stop when moving hands away from the inductive area. It is convenient for water saving.
- Power Saving: use four AA alkaline batteries, which are at the frequency of 3000 times per month. There is no need to replace the batteries for about 1 year.
- Temperature Regulation: lateral hand wheel temperature regulation and top temperature real-time display make the water temperature more visible.
- Power Supply: DC 6V & AC 220V/50Hz
- Standby Current: <30uA
- Maximum Power Consumption: <600mA
- Water Pressure: 0.05~0.7Mpa
- Sensing Distance:: 5~20cm
- Inductive Time: 0.5 sec
- Max Flowing Time: 60 sec
- Environment Temperature: 1~40 C
- Storage Temperature: -15~60 C
- Medium Temperature: 0~80 C
- Cold Water Inlet Thread Standards: G1/2
- Hot Water Inlet Thread Standards: G1/2
- Temperature Control: Use handle wheel control water mixing
- It is recommended to use the machine under 0.1~0,5MPa water pressure.
- If the induction time is less than 0.6 seconds, the machine will not work, which avoids water flow due to error induction.
- Use clean dry soft cloth to clean the sensor tap
- Do not shake the tap violently
- Do flush sensor tap by water
- Do not scrub with strong acid-base detergent.
The newly installed products are easily silted in the aerator due to the sand and stone in the pipeline. If the water outlet is reduced, please unscrew the aerator in time for flushing and reinstall it as it is.
The aerator is installed in the G1/2 screw thread of the braided network pipe. The triangular valve must be closed before removing the filter screen.
- Mixer Tap x 1
- Installation Kit x 1
- Flexible Hose x 2
- Battery Box x 1
- Manual x 1