Meir Round Basin Mixer Tap Brushed Nickel
Hassle Free Returns
No questions asked, 30 days return policy* Please view our Return Policy
Fast and Reliable Shipping
Australia Wide Delivery - Most Orders Shipped within 3 Business Days*
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
We are a 100% Australian-owned and operated business, supporting local communities.
Get additional 12% discount using coupon: STOCK12
Charmingly traditional in shape, this mixer tap has a single handle that allows for precise control of temperature and flow, while the generous spout gives plenty of space to reach under with a razor or toothbrush.
The uniqueness of Brushed Nickel can reveal a beautiful and subtle gold undertone, which provides a natural warmth in the finish that is unique to Meir. Engineered in a PVD coating provides an extreme level of resistance to wear, equally a commercial-grade quality.
The Brushed Nickel colour can adapt to its surroundings in an astonishing way, presenting differently in natural, warm or cool light settings.
SUMMARY & SPECIFICATIONS
- PVD Brushed Nickel finish
- Height of mixer is approximately 166mm
- Solid brass construction
- Depth of mixer is approximately 100mm (from centre of tap to water outlet)
- Smooth engineering gives precise flow and temperature control through the mixer handle
- 35mm cartridge
Meir Taps, Outlets and Mixers are covered by a 10 year replacement product or parts, 15 year cartridge replacement and 1 year labour warranty.
Meir products are manufactured to the highest standard and in addition to the guarantees provided under the Australian Consumer Law, they offer extended warranty periods from the date of purchase or handover that their products are free from all defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the terms and conditions detailed on their website, for additional peace of mind.
- Watermark approved; AS/NZS 3718:2005
- WELS registration No: T37607(V)
- 5-star WELS rating; water efficiency of 6 Litres per minute
Warranty / Returns
- Lifetime cartridge, product, finish or parts replacement
- 12 months labour and ceramic disc spindles
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used
We are Meir. A multiple-award winning, Australian, family-owned company that strives for perfection in manufacturing and service.
Our philosophy is based on our primary brand value of “We are family” and our reason for existence is to help people love their home.
We create each piece from concept to production at the highest standards using DZR brass and selecting only the greatest quality European parts and components from Switzerland, Hungary, and Spain, which allows us to provide an outstanding lifetime warranty.