- Extremely slim design
- Cisterns can be easily serviced
- Easy and quick to install
- Use only Sigma Push-Access Plates, flush and access plates are available separately.
- A one piece blow moulded tank for a secure water tight seal
Geberit Sigma cistern hits all the right buttons as they are easy to install, tough and virtually maintenance free.
Extremely slim design: Geberit cisterns can fit between studs, even in walls with a 90 mm cavity. Swiss know how and technology has delivered our slimmest inwall cistern ever produced. It may be thin, but includes insulation against condensation and other distinguishing features. The Duofix element for a wall hung pan is capable of supporting 400kg.
Cisterns can be easily serviced: The beautifully designed flush plates, of varying finishes, provide easy access to the moving parts.
A one piece blow moulded tank for a secure water tight seal: Geberit is Swiss, so of course you can feel confident in our seamless state of the art manufacturing process. Each tank is pressure tested for absolute water tightness before assembly, we guarantee it.
Easy and quick to install: Geberit’s experience ensures products are reliable and the best in the category. They are quick and easy to install. All necessary materials and parts are included.
WELS & WATERMARK CERTIFICATION
WELS 4 star rated
Dual flush, 4.5/3.0L (3.4L average flush)
- WELS Registration Number: L05089
- All Geberit toilet pans, cisterns and components are Watermark Certified
Geberit Cisterns Warranty
- 15 Years on Sigma8 (2016), Omega and Kappa concealed cistern tanks and frames
- 10 Years on Monolith installation frames and all other Geberit concealed cistern tanks
- 3 Years on inlet and outlet valve products
- 3 Years on mechanical flush/access plates