Meir Sigma 21 Dual Flush Plate For Geberit Tiger Bronze
Hassle Free Returns
No questions asked, 30 days return policy* Please view our Return Policy
Fast and Reliable Shipping
Australia Wide Delivery - Most Orders Shipped within 3 Business Days*
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
We are a 100% Australian-owned and operated business, supporting local communities.
Get additional 12% discount using coupon: STOCK12
The ultimate touch to creating a designer bathroom. Meir’s Sigma 21 Dual Flush Plates by Geberit make it possible to personalise your bathroom and colour scheme down to the very last detail.
- Suitable for Sigma concealed in-wall cisterns
- Water-saving dual flush actuation
- Surface-even button finish
- Size: 164mm (H) x 264mm (W) x 12mm (D)
- Manufactured in Switzerland and assembled in Australia
- Complete your luxury bathroom with Meir's designer Tiger Bronze tapware
This product is finished using a hand-made electroplating technique and in some instances, the colour and finish may vary from piece to piece. We believe these characteristics add to the unique and premium nature of the product.
Meir products are covered by 10 Year replacement product or parts.
Meir Australia will, at its election and pursuant to its obligations under the Competition and Consumer act 2010: repair or replace the defective product or part. This Warranty is subject to the conditions and exclusions. Meir Australia warrants that products manufactured and or distributed by Meir Australia and its authorised agents will be free from inherent defects in materials and workmanship for the warranty period applicable to the Product. This Warranty only applies within Australia.
Warranty / Returns
- Lifetime cartridge, product, finish or parts replacement
- 12 months labour and ceramic disc spindles
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used
We are Meir. A multiple-award winning, Australian, family-owned company that strives for perfection in manufacturing and service.
Our philosophy is based on our primary brand value of “We are family” and our reason for existence is to help people love their home.
We create each piece from concept to production at the highest standards using DZR brass and selecting only the greatest quality European parts and components from Switzerland, Hungary, and Spain, which allows us to provide an outstanding lifetime warranty.