- This tall basin mixer is not only effortlessly stylish but also very practical, giving plenty of clearance for access to above-counter sinks and basins
- Smooth engineering gives precise flow and temperature control through the mixer handle
- Solid brass construction
- 35mm European ceramic cartridge
- Maximum water pressure for this basin mixer is 1,000 KPA
This tall basin mixer is not only effortlessly stylish but also very practical, giving plenty of clearance for access to above-counter sinks and basins.
Ideal for white, stone or concrete bowls.
WELS & WATERMARK CERTIFICATION
- WELS 5 star rated
- 5.0 LT/MIN
- WELS Registration No: T16790
- All Meir Taps are Watermark Certified
Meir products are manufactured to the highest standard and in addition to the guarantees provided under the Australian Consumer Law, they offer extended warranty periods from the date of purchase or handover that their products are free from all defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the terms and conditions detailed on their website, for additional peace of mind.
Meir Taps and Mixers (Residential)
- 15 Years cartidge replacement
- 10 Years replacement product or parts
- 1 Year labour and replacement ceramic disc spindles
For After Sales & Service enquiries you can contact Meir directly on 1800 012 122 for assistance.