- Geberit concealed cisterns not only give you more space in your bathroom and provide greater design freedom & flexibility but the high quality material ensures Geberit is virtually maintenance free.
- Quality assurance: High density, impact resistant one-piece blow moulded HDPE tank.
- Piece of mind: the 25-year spare parts availability and the 15 year warranty on Geberit cistern tanks and frames provides long-term security.
- Accessibility/maintenance: the dual-flush plate acts as the button and provides the access required for servicing the internal parts of the cistern.
- Most extensive product range on the market: with our comprehensive product range, nearly every bathroom can benefit from a Geberit inwall cistern and a beautifully crafted flush plate.
- Designed in Switzerland.
Geberit Sigma8 for back to wall pans
- Suitable for S or P trap back to wall pans.
- Options of mechanical, pneumatic or electronic buttons give greater design freedom.
- Compatible with all mechanical and pneumatic Sigma buttons available in Australia.
- Fits standard 90mm walls.
- WELS 3 Star 6L/3L or WELS 4 Star 4.5L/3L.
- Made in Germany.
- Water Consumption WELS 4 Star
- 4.5L/Full, 3L/Half
- Rimless Rim Flushing Technology
- Heavy Duty Quick Release Soft Close Seat
- Supplied with S-Trap Adaptor to Suit 100-150mm Set Out
- Warranty: 15 Years replacement product or parts* 1 Year Labour
- *Excludes, Seats, button assembly, links, flush pipes and other internal components which carry a 10 year replacement warranty.
Sigma 8 Cistern Spec Sheet